Dr. J. H. Fisher
Faculty of Medicine
Tenure 1921 - 1965
Dr. John H. Fisher graduated from Western's medical school in 1922. In 1927 he became a Professor of Pathology and Bacteriology. He became the Head of the Department in 1929. In 1940, Dr. Fisher also held the position of Regional Forensic Pathologist for Middlesex County.
Dr. Fisher retired from the University in 1965 after a 43 year career.