Dr. Earle M. Watson
Faculty of Medicine
Tenure 1924 - 1960
Dr. Earle M. Watson was born in Belmont, Ontario in 1895. He was the first professor of pathological chemistry at Western University. He graduated from Western's Medical School in 1919. Dr. Watson spent a year at the Institute of Public Health before traveling to the University of Sheffield to take a position in the Department of Physiology in 1920.
Upon returning to London, Dr. Watson took a position in clinical chemistry and hematology until 1931 when he accepted a position in the Department of Pathological Chemistry. He was appointed a full professor in 1934.