Revised, March 2012
Western Libraries is committed to providing a positive customer service experience by adopting the following service guidelines. We will work to provide exceptional customer service whether virtually or in person.
Attitude of Courtesy and Respect
- We will expect all users and staff to treat each other with courtesy and respect.
- We will maintain the privacy of our patrons without judgment or bias.
- We will provide a safe and friendly environment for the user community to work in.
Embrace a Learning Culture
- We will embrace a culture of learning, so that we can continually improve library services, resources, and processes to best meet our user community's needs.
- We will encourage staff training and development.
- We will encourage our user community to become self-sufficient life-long learners.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
- We will establish, promote, maintain and evaluate a range of quality services that support Western Libraries' mission and goals.
- We will be efficient and effective with the delivery of our services.
- We will communicate clearly and in a positive and helpful manner.
- We will adapt our communication or services to best meet the needs of our diverse user community.
- We will encourage feedback from our user community and we will follow up with this feedback.
Comments or suggestions about our services?
Please fill out the form below. Include your contact information so we can respond to you.