This page contains information and links to resources relevant to the ECE 4445 library instruction session.
- Slides from the Librarian's (Dan's) presentation (the slides provide more details re. the items linked below)
- Find books & eBooksusing:
- Find scholarly journal articles and conference proceedings using:
- Click the Get it @ Western button to try to get fulltext online.
- If Get it @ Western doesn't get you fulltext, search the library catalogue's holdings by Journal Title.
- If the journal issue or conference proceeding isn't in the library catalogue, search for it on the web. You may be able to get it for free.
- If all else fails, order the article through InterLibrary Loan (RACER) (free).
- RefWorks (bibliographic citation management and bibliography generating software) | about | importing instruction | Write-N-Cite (plug-in for MS Word)