RefWorks is web-based bibliographic citation management software that is licensed for Western students, faculty and staff. With this tool you can save, search and format references you find in databases, catalogue searches, and on web sites. This tutorial will cover some of the advanced features of RefWorks.
By the end of the tutorial, you will be able to:
- Customize your RefWorks display
- Search your database using various search methods
- Check for duplicates
- Remove and delete references
- Restore and back up your database
- Add citations to My List
- Preview and edit output styles
The tutorial is divided into 9 sections:
Before going through the material in these sections, you should be familiar with the content in Introduction to RefWorks.