- Academics do not have deep understanding of OA
- Scaling the Open Data Ecosystem
- UNESCO and COL release open education policy document for higher education
- We have won the argument about Open Access -now we have to bring things together and make it work!
Research and Scholarship
- Data Management and Federal Funding: What Researchers Need to Know [video]
- Humanities Researchers and Digital Technologies: Building Infrastructures for a New Age
Scholarly Communication and Publishing
- Creating a Successful Online Graduate Journal: Mentoring Was the Key
- Dangerous Citizens: An Online Book [video about a library-press collaborative project]
- Honorary and ghost authorship in high impact biomedical journals: a cross sectional survey
- How ownership affects the growth strategies of scientific journals: A study of economics journals 1950 to 2000
- The Mega-journals are coming!
- Publishing Services a Major Growth Area for Academic Libraries, Suggests New Research Report