Datastream is available for in-library use only, on a designated Bloomberg PC (Workstation 6) in the Johnston Library. This workstation can be booked.
Datastream is a global, historical Thomson Financial database that provides financial information including:
- Daily pricing and volume information on over 37,000 equities from 57 countries
- 12,000 market stock and bond indices
- 87,000 macroeconomic series from the International Financial Statistics of the World Bank, OECD and other central statistical offices
- Over 2,000 daily foreign exchange rates
- 1,000 daily and weekly interest rate series
- 68,000 fixed income instruments from 23 countries and more than 260 financial and commodity futures and options contracts.