Example: Creating and Using a Local List
1) Run Microsoft Excel
From the drop-down menu select Datastream-AFO/ Tools / List Wizard
2) Select Create a new list and click on Next
3) Use the Series Selection button to select your Equities. Change the List Description. Click on Next.
4) Name your file with the extention .LLT and Save as a Local List. Finish.
5) To use the list run a Time Series or Static search and click on List Picker
6) Highlight the list you want and click OK.
note: Lists can also be stored on the Mainframe.
7) Change the search parameters and Submit .
8) Results display in Excel.