J. R. Robinson
A long-standing supporter of The D.B. Weldon Library, Dr. J.R. Robinson (1920-2010) was a talented and dedicated scholar. After serving with the RCAF in World War II, he returned to university, graduating in 1953 with the first PhD awarded by Western’s Department of Chemistry. During his lifetime, the Dr. J.R. Robinson Book Fund significantly augmented the research collections of The D.B. Weldon Library, particularly relating to the history of radar technology. His legacy to Western's students and future scholars is recognized with gratitude.