Add the OWL Course Readings Tool
For instructors using an OWL course site, adding the Course Readings Plugin Tool will give your students quick access to their readings from within their course site.
To add the Course Readings Plugin Tool to an OWL Course Site:
- From inside your OWL site, select "Site Info" from the left navigation menu
- Choose "Manage Tools" from the top navigation menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click "Plugin Tools" to expand the menu
- Click "Course Readings" then "Continue"
- Click "Finish" to confirm
- You will now see Course Readings on the left hand side menu
- When selected, Course Readings will open in a new tab
If you have merged sections or rosters into a single OWL course site, complete the following steps in the Course Readings tab:
- Choose the applicable semester from the dropdown menu and click “Create Course”
- If you previously had readings set up or in process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your readings copied to the new course site.