How Do I Reserve a Movie for Screening?
Search for your movie in the Shared Library Catalogue.
- Click the "Reserve item for a classroom screening" link (you will be directed to a request form).
- Fill out the form and click Submit.
- If your item does not include the "Reserve item for a classroom screening" link, place your request by contacting the library where the item is located.
If you don’t find the movie in the Shared Library Catalogue, you have a few options:
- Confirm that you have the correct information (e.g. title, date, etc.) and try your search again.
- Consult the Film Studies Research Guide or your Subject Librarian for reference help.
- Contact Interlibrary Loans for details about borrowing movies not available at Western University.