Create Search Profile
Login to RACER
On the left hand side, under My Account,
- Click on Search Profiles
- Click on Create
- Name your profile with something meaningful to you
- You can further describe your profile, if you wish
- Select all (individually) or as many collections as you wish (unfortunately, there is no ‘Select All’ option)
- Click on Save
Your profile had been created.
To begin searching,
On the left hand side, under Search,
- Click on Advanced Search
- Scroll to the Current Profile drop down box
- Select your Profile
- At this time, you have the option to change the collections being searched if you wish (Select All / Deselect All)
- Search as you normally would
- You do not need to wait for the search to be completed. As soon as the system finds a match for your search, you can click on Get it!
- The next time you login to RACER, the profile you searched last will default to the Current Profile box.