FAQ - Media Booking
No. Use the Media Booking Request Form.
- Start at the Western Libraries homepage
- Select 'Library Catalogue'
- Search by:
- Title (use this option when you know the exact title e.g. Manufacturing Consent)
- Keyword (use this option if you do not know the exact title or series title, e.g. newspaper industry)
- Subject (use this option when you know the assigned Library of Congress subject heading for your topic, e.g. 1) television news 2) women and employment
- Click 'Search'
- Modify / Limit the Search Results by
- Material Type - Videos
- Go to Film Services
- If you cannot find the video in the Library Catalogue:
- Public Performance Rights (PPRs) are the legal rights held by film distributors over the showing of a film in a public place. Classrooms, student lounges, etc. are considered public places. The rights-holder can grant others the temporary right to show the film by selling them or granting them a Public Performance License.
Commercial feature films do not come with PPRs.
- Western Libraries does not provide equipment. The Classroom Management Group provides this for main campus classrooms.
- For help with equipment requests.
- Contact the Service Desk of the Library to enquire about available equipment.