Browse Online Journals using BrowZine
Published on January 15, 2015
Western Libraries now subscribes to BrowZine, a bookshelf-style app for your iOS or Android mobile device that enable members of the Western community to browse, download, read and monitor many of the library's scholarly journals in a format optimized for a tablet or smartphone.
Items found in BrowZine can be easily synced with Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox to help keep all of your information together in one place.
BrowZine organizes articles from many of Western Libraries' major ejournals from both major publishers and open access publications. The articles are consolidated into complete journals on a virtual bookshelf. The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across all disciplines.
With BrowZine, you can:
- Browse journals by subject, review tables of contents and read or download full articles.
- Create a personal bookshelf of favourite journals.
- Receive a notification when new journal issues are published.
- Save and export articles to Zotero, Mendeley, or DropBox, or email them to yourself.
- Share with other students and colleagues by posting to Facebook and Twitter.
To learn more and start using BrowZine today, visit http://www.lib.uwo.ca/services/browzine.html
Getting started is easy! From your Android or iOS device, find BrowZine in the Apple App, Google Play or Amazon App store and download it for free. When initially launching BrowZine, select Western University from the drop down list. Enter your Western username and ID, and start exploring BrowZine!
|iDevices with iOS 7.x+||Android devices with OS v4.0+||Kindle Fire HD Tablets|