September 13, 2018
The library is offering several workshops this fall that can help you to better understand the scholarly publishing process, build and promote your scholarly identity, and teach you how to make the most of data and geographical information in your research.
- How to Write a Great Research Paper, and Get it Accepted by a Good Journal: Understanding the Publishing Process
- Building and Promoting Your Scholarly Identity
- Before you Sign: Know your Academic Publishing Rights
- How to Make a Map
- Web Mapping
- Telling Stories with Maps
- Continuum of Data Access (Statistics Canada)
- Visualizing Data
If you have ideas for other workshops we can offer, email them to us!
- Western Libraries
- Research and Scholarly Communication Team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org