Discover scholarly journal content in a new way with BrowZine!
With BrowZine you can:
- Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablet devices
- Create a personal bookshelf of favourite journals
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Download the free BrowZine app.
- When you open BrowZine for the first time, you’ll see a list of schools – select Western University (London, Ontario), then enter your Western username and password.
- Select your preferred subject area(s), and start browsing! Be sure to save your favourites to your personal bookshelf.
What this video for an introduction to BrowZine!
Contact us for assistance