Discover scholarly journal content in a new way with BrowZine!
With BrowZine you can:
- Easily read complete scholarly journals in a format that is optimized for tablet devices
- Create a personal bookshelf of favourite journals
- Be alerted when new editions of journals are published
- Easily save to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services
Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Download the free BrowZine app.
- When you open BrowZine for the first time, you’ll see a list of schools – select Western University (London, Ontario), then enter your Western username and password.
- Select your preferred subject area(s), and start browsing! Be sure to save your favourites to your personal bookshelf.
What this video for an introduction to BrowZine!
Contact your subject librarian for assistance