PaperCut is your print service on campus. Whether you’re on or off campus, you can submit a print job to be picked up from any of our library locations.
Cost, Payment, and Refunds
|Black and white printing||10¢ per page, 20¢ double-sided|
|Colour printing||50¢ per page, $1 double-sided|
All printing and copying is paid for through your PaperCut account. You can add funds to your PaperCut account by credit card. PaperCut accepts Visa and Mastercard, but requires a minimum $5 purchase.
You can also add funds to PaperCut at any library service desk. You can pay with cash at any location, or with debit and credit at The D.B. Weldon and Allyn & Betty Taylor Library locations.
Western Libraries will provide refunds for:
- Streaked or faded toner
- Paper jams
- When the printer is powered down to fix an error
If you need a refund, please contact staff at the service desk or email email@example.com. Refunds or reprints will be provided at staff discretion.
Staff will not issue refunds for any unused balance on your PaperCut account, including when you leave Western or graduate. You can transfer unused funds to another PaperCut user.
Manage Your Account
Add Funds with Your Credit Card
You can add funds to your PaperCut account online with your Visa or MasterCard with a minimum of $5.
- Log into PaperCut and click “Add Credit” from the menu on the left.
- Select the amount to add from the drop down menu and click “Add value.”
- Enter your credit card information and click “Process Transaction.”
Have left over funds? You can transfer unused funds to another PaperCut user.
- Login to PaperCut and click “Transfers” from the menu on the left.
- Enter the amount and the Western ID of the user you want to transfer your funds to.
- Click “Transaction History” from the menu on the left and review to make sure the transfer went through