Effective teaching is an essential element of being an international teaching assistant and the cornerstone of presentations for all graduate students. Join us for a 20-hour seminar series, and learn to teach and present with greater confidence in the Canadian classroom.
In Teaching in the Canadian Classroom, you will:
- develop and expand on your teaching skills;
- acquire greater confidence when presenting;
- enhance your language skills and knowledge of Canadian teaching culture;
- become adept at giving and receiving constructive feedback on teaching; and
- learn about the educational backgrounds and expectations of Canadian students.