Customer Service Policy Statement
Revised, March 2012
Western Libraries is committed to providing a positive customer service experience by adopting the following service guidelines. We will work to provide exceptional customer service whether virtually or in person.
Attitude of Courtesy and Respect
- We will expect all users and staff to treat each other with courtesy and respect.
- We will maintain the privacy of our patrons without judgment or bias.
- We will provide a safe and friendly environment for the user community to work in.
Embrace a Learning Culture
- We will embrace a culture of learning, so that we can continually improve library services, resources, and processes to best meet our user community's needs.
- We will encourage staff training and development.
- We will encourage our user community to become self-sufficient life-long learners.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
- We will establish, promote, maintain and evaluate a range of quality services that support Western Libraries' mission and goals.
- We will be efficient and effective with the delivery of our services.
- We will communicate clearly and in a positive and helpful manner.
- We will adapt our communication or services to best meet the needs of our diverse user community.
- We will encourage feedback from our user community and we will follow up with this feedback.
Comments or suggestions about our services?
Send your comments to email@example.com. Include your contact information so we can respond to you.