The C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library has acquired access to Capital IQ on 8 library workstations (in library access only).
What does Capital IQ offer?
- 88,000 companies globally with over 5,000 unique financial data items and 2,500 industry-specific items.
- Equity capital structure data on over 80,000 active and inactive public and select private companies worldwide.
- Historical data going back to 1988 for US/Canadian companies.
- Financials and Valuation
- Qualitative Data
- Global Market Data
- Sell-Side Research and Estimates
- News and Events
- Fixed Income
- Alpha & Risk Models
- Credit Risk Solutions
- Credit Ratings & Research
- Investment Research
- Reference Data Services
- Security Valuation & Pricing
- Consolidated Real-Time Market Data
How can I access Capital IQ?
- Capital IQ is offered on all 8 library workstations, which also have Bloomberg access.
- First, please book a time on one of the terminals that offers Capital IQ access here:
- Terminals can be booked for 2 hours at a time.
- You will need a valid Western Identity to login to the library computers.
- Launch the Capital IQ program from the desktop icon.