Skip to Content
C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library Services
Service / Reference Desk (Main Floor)
- Borrow books
- Return library items from all Western Libraries locations as well as Affiliated University College Libraries.
- Receive reference and research help.
- Purchase pre-paid copy cards to fund your PaperCut Printing account.
- Pick up holds and Interlibrary Loan requests.
- Library Hours
- Quiet study space available.
- Study carrels available on Mezzanine.
Computers & Internet Access
- 8 Bloomberg PCs - students/staff/faculty only - see below for bookings.
- 1 computer (for guests and alumni).
- For alumni and guests, please come to the circulation desk to receive a temporary login.
- Western wireless only accessible with a Western Identity.
Printing & Photocopying
- 1 multifunction device for Western Students which has print, photocopy, and scan options
- 10¢/b&w page and 50¢/colour page.
- Payment for copies is done through PaperCut.
- Wireless printing for Western University students available through PaperCut.
- Wireless printing for Ivey students through Ivey IT.
Guests & Visitors from Other Universities
- Borrowing from Western Libraries with a Guest Borrower card is available to those outside of the university for a fee.
- Visitors from other Canadian universities may borrow books from Western Libraries after filling out a direct borrower form.