The Course Readings Service is a personalized service for making your supplemental course material available. It helps your students save money and get easy access to their readings.
- Scan and upload book chapters and articles.
- Ensure stable links to online resources.
- Place books and other physical items on short-term loan.
- Purchase new books and e-books for the collection.
- Assist with copyright compliance and pay clearance fees.
As readings are processed, you'll see live status information.
For online resources, we provide usage statistics to inform curriculum evaluation and redevelopment.
Readings can be instantly imported across current and previous courses without re-input.
To get started:
- Email us your syllabus, and we'll handle the rest from start to finish, or,
- Log in to Course Readings to submit your readings
Then, add the OWL Course Readings tool to your OWL courses, so your students can find the readings easily.
Contact email@example.com with questions or to email us your syllabus for processing.