On Campus Research
As a Western alumnus you may:
- use most facilities and services at Western Libraries locations and the Affiliated University College libraries (Brescia, Huron, King's) and St. Peter's Seminary
- create a PaperCut guest account to print, copy and scan
- search the Shared Library Catalogue
- Check out books using your Alumni Card.
Alumni may access:
- most online resources and the internet by presenting photo ID at any Western Libraries Service Desk to obtain a temporary username/password. This temporary login can be used on "Guest" terminals at any Western Libraries location and is valid until the library closes on the day of issue.
- resources with a location of STORAGE- Use Request Item or STORAGE- Library Use Only. Storage items take 2- 3 weekdays to be retrieved. Please contact staff or ask at any Western Libraries Service Desk.
- items in the Archives and Research Centre (ARCC), which are non-circulating and may be accessed in the ARCC Reading Room when you visit. Find out more information.