Music Library Services
Check out the services the Music Library offers! If you have any questions, please contact us!
- Visit us in-person - we're in Talbot College, Room 234!
- Chat with us here.
- E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 519-661-2111 ext. 84846
- Is it 3am? Check out the Music Library Research Guides
- Group and individual quiet study space available.
- 18 computers loaded with Microsoft Office and many other tools you need to research and write!
- Seminar Room available on first-come-first-serve basis for group collaboration.
- 2 x Roland DP90 keyboards (with headphones attached) to use in selecting your rep!
Listening to Music
- CD Players, both stationary and portable so you can listen to our extensive CD collection in the library.
- Turntable to play our collection of LPs (records).
- Headphones which you can borrow for the day.
- Don Wright Faculty of Music Recitals: Student / Faculty / Guest Artist
- TVs with VHS, DVD/Blu-Ray, SD Card Reader to watch performances, or for class assignments.
Printing, Photocopying, Scanning
- 3 x photocopiers, which are capable of photocopying, printing, AND scanning
- Print from any device. Instructions here.
- Scan to email or USB
- Copy coupons (for both printing and photocopying) are available at the Service Desk for purchase in $1, $5, $10, $20 denominations. OR, add value to your PaperCut account with your credit card.
- 1 x ST ViewScan III Micro Scanner to view/scan/edit our collection of microfilm and microfiche. Bring your USB to save your images.
USB Turntable - Record LPs to MP3 format
- 1 x USB turntable available to dub records (i.e. vinyl LPs) for personal research and study. Instructions are available beside the recording station, located near the Music Library's USB turntable
Equipment for Loan
- Laptop chargers for Mac and Windows
- Phone and table chargers for Android, Apple, Windows and Blackberry
- 2 x 2-in-1 metronome/tuners available
- 2 x H2N Handy Recorder devices available for 3 day loan! Record a demo today!