Taylor Research Help
Frustrated? No question is too big or too small. If you ever hit a roadblock, or don’t know where to start, we can help!
Research Help is a service to help you with your assignment and/or research questions. We can help you with any of the following:
- navigating the library,
- searching our catalogue and databases to find books, journals and other materials,
- identifying the best sources,
- constructing or refining your search strategy, and
- helping you with citing your work
Need help right now?
|Chat||Get Help or Book an Appointment||Videos and How-Tos|
* Please note that staff may take 1-2 business days to respond to your message.
|Check out our videos and how-tos to view quick tutorials to help you get started!|
Need in depth help?
Successful research often begins with guidance from our experienced staff who will ensure you are asking the right questions, searching the right resources, and employing the right search strategies to approach your research with confidence. To begin the process, first consult our Research Guides.
You should already have a research topic for which you need assistance. Experienced staff will discuss your research needs in-depth and can advise you on choosing appropriate research resources, crafting a relevant search strategy, using advanced searching techniques and scholarly publishing.