Library Teaching Support in Your Classroom
The Teaching & Learning Team works with you to create an integrated approach to Information Literacy instruction for your students. The Teaching & Learning Team are skilled and experienced in providing a variety of classes, working in diverse instruction environments, and collaborating with faculty on integrating Information Literacy instruction into their curricula. To support this work, Western Libraries has developed Information Literacy Learning Outcomes (ILLOs), designed to work in tandem with the Western Degree Outcomes (WDOs).
The teaching and learning services we provide are:
- in-class, online (in OWL), and blended instruction sessions for undergraduate and graduate programs across disciplines
- collaboration with faculty on integrating library information instruction into your course material
- creation of library guides specific to your course, which can be integrated into your course's OWL site
- customized, non course-based workshops
- library consultation and research appointments for faculty and students
If you want a member of the Teaching and Learning Team to be involved in your course, or need library research help for yourself or your students, contact us at email@example.com.